Yongding Hakka Folk Culture Village
In the south of Fujian province of China can be found people of the Hakka ethnic minority. They have distinctive traditions for food, clothing, music and language. However, they have become most famous for their unique building architecture. Large communial buildings of rectangular but often of round design are the distinctive sight. These buildings attract a large number of tourists to the area every year.
- Buildings in the early Earth Creek (初溪土楼群): 50 yuan / person
- High North earth building (高北土楼群): 30 yuan / person
- Nakagawa Town under the ocean (下洋中川古镇): 30 yuan / person
- Zhen Fu floor area (振福楼景区): 40 yuan / person
- Hung Hang Folk Culture Village (洪坑民俗文化村): 50 yuan / person