Xidi Ancient Village Scenic Area
Wealthy houses, elaborate gardens, the production of black marble door frames, grilles, stone carving, floral, animals, brick pavilions, figures show the text, this is the Peach Blossom Spring, where people Xidi.
Xidi located in the southern foot of Huangshan, only 40 kilometers away from Huangshan Scenic Area, known as the "Peach Blossom Spring, the people," said it was built in Northern Song Dynasty Emperor Woo years, development in the Ming Dynasty Jingtai mid-peak in the early Qing Dynasty, has been nearly 960 years of history. Therefore, since the ancient times prosperity to the Ming and Qing years, some scholars abandoned Confucian from Jia, their business success and massive construction projects, building, repair the Temple, paving, bridges, hometown to build a very comfortable, stylish, stately. After hundreds of years of social unrest, the invasion of wind and rain, although more than half of the ancient houses and ancestral halls, the college, the Church has been destroyed, but still retain hundreds of buildings of ancient dwellings, reserved under the Ming and Qing village on the overall appearance and characteristics of buildings and pavement with marble slabs, two springs through the village, 99 the walls Shenxiang so that visitors such as exposure to the maze. 2000 Xidi the United Nations to teach text organization as the World Heritage List.
Xidi so far is still well-preserved Ming and Qing Dynasties houses nearly two hundred. Patchwork of Huizhou architecture, brick, wood, stone embellished, has been developed Lingyun Ge archway provincial governor, Rui Yuting, Plum Orchard, East Park, West Park, the doctor, beloved Church to fulfill Futang, Qingyun Villa Ying Futang, Ying Qi Museum of Art more than 20 attractions. The village housing more than black marble, two springs through the village, 99 walls Shenxiang distinctive ancient houses, so that visitors like being back in the maze. End of the village seat of Ming Dynasty built six years (AD 1578), three four-poster on the fifth floor bluestone arch, towering majestic, compact structure, is a symbol of the Hu family prominent. Block, built in the reign of Emperor Kangxi Lu Futang village, elegant furnishings, a scholarly atmosphere, hall, entitled "The book The Book of Songs World article, filial piety transfer reported to the" Reading good business is good for efficiency, entrepreneurial difficult to Conservative difficult to understand is hard to "couplets, shows the penetration of Confucianism to the building. Another old house in the village "doctor", built in Kangxi 30 years (AD 1691). "Doctor" for the pavilion-style building in the street, the former used for viewing, suspended floor, the amount of "Peach Blossom Spring, where people" six characters "Interestingly, the neighbor more than this floor as a costume drama, Miss Zexu hot throw the ball, "which has now become the place of the Xidi to hold the folk activities." doctor "the amount of doors," as a step back and think, "the inscription, a double meaning, thought-provoking addition, each household in the village Wealthy houses, elaborate gardens, the production of black marble door frames, grilles, stone carving, floral, animals, brick pavilions, the figures show the text and exquisite wood carvings, colorful painting, murals, embodies the the essence of ancient Chinese art. "layout of the work, clever structure, the beauty of the decoration, to create the fine, deep cultural connotation of the" domestic ancient residential buildings, rare, and indeed a model of the architecture of Anhui style of art.