Chime-long Paradise of Guangzhou
Chime-Long Paradise is the largest amusement park in China. It is located in Panyu District, a suburb of Guangzhou city in Guangdong province, China. The park is reported to have cost 1 billion yuan when opened in 2006. It covers over 1 million square metres of land and has a capacity for 50,000 visitors per day.
The park contains over 70 different rides and attractions. These include 7 roller coasters, the largest of which is the 10 Inversion Roller Coaster. This is one of only two coasters in the world that contain 10 inversions during the run.
Chime-Long also run several other amusements and tourist attractions in the Guangzhou area. Each of these is considered a separate park with its own admission fees. These include:
- Xiangjiang Safari Park - The largest animal park in Asia.
- Chime-long Water Park - Tthe largest and most advanced water park in the world.
- Chime-long International Circus.
- Chimelong Golf Center - The world largest golf range with 280 bays over 80 acres area. There is also a 10,000 square metre practice green area.
- Guangzhou Crocodile Park - The worlds largest crocodile park with over 100,000 crocodiles inside.