Image: Ancient city of Taierzhuang. The canal city is located in Zaozhuang City area of Taierzhuang District. It is a symbol of national spirit and a historical monument. It is also a carrier of the canal culture. It is known as the "living canal," and "the only Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal Heritage village." by 蟋有的蟀
Zaozhuang Tourist Attractions
Zaozhuang Incompete Tourist Attractions
Have you been here? You can help us by writing a review of these locations.
- Zaozhuang Baodugu National Forest Park (枣庄抱犊崮国家森林公园; Zǎo Zhuāng Bào Dú Gù Guó Jiā Sēn Lín Gōng Yuán)
- Zaozhuang Taierzhuang War Memorial Hall (枣庄台儿庄大战纪念馆; Zǎo Zhuāng Tái Er;ér Zhuāng Dà Zhàn Jì Niàn Guǎn)
- Zaozhuang garden of pomegranates Scenic Tourist Attractions (枣庄石榴园风景名胜区; Zǎo Zhuāng Shí Liú Yuán Fēng Jǐng Míng Shèng Qū)
- Zaozhuang Li Tsung-jen Historical Museum (枣庄李宗仁史料馆; Zǎo Zhuāng Lǐ Zōng Rén Shǐ Liào Guǎn)
- Zaozhuang Bear Ear Mountain National Geological Park (枣庄熊耳山国家地质公园; Zǎo Zhuāng Xióng ěr Shān Guó Jiā Dì Zhì Gōng Yuán)
- Agricultural Tourism Zone of Zaozhuang Shan Tingqu jujube (枣庄山亭区红枣农业旅游区; Zǎo Zhuāng Shān Tíng Qū Hóng Zǎo Nóng Yè Lǚ Yóu Qū)
- jujube Zhuang Ganquan meditation Buddhist temple (枣庄甘泉禅寺; Zǎo Zhuāng Gānquán Chán Sì)
Zaozhuang Tourist information
Zaozhuang is a prefecture level city within Shandong province in China.