Image: Five Pavilion Bridge (Wuting Bridge) is the unofficial symbol of Yangzhou is located at Slender West Lake (Shouxī Lake). It is around 500 years old. Near Yangzhou in Jiangsu, China. by thewamphyri
Yangzhou Tourist Attractions
Yangzhou Incompete Tourist Attractions
Have you been here? You can help us by writing a review of these locations.
- Yangzhou China Block Printing Museum / Yangzhou Museum (扬州中国雕版印刷博物馆/扬州博物馆; Yángzhōu Zhōngguó Diāobǎn Yìnshuà Bówùguǎn /yángzhōu Bówùguǎn)
- Daming Temple in Yangzhou (扬州大明寺; Yángzhōu Dà Míng Sì)
- Ho Park, Yangzhou City (扬州市何园; Yángzhōushì Hé Yuán)
- Park of Yangzhou City (扬州市个园; Yángzhōushì Ge Yuán)
- Yangzhou City, Yangzhou Han Ling Yuan (扬州市扬州汉陵苑; Yáng Zhōu Shì Yáng Zhōu Hàn Líng Yuàn)
- Yangzhou Phoenix Island Ecological Tourist Zone (扬州市凤凰岛生态旅游区; Yáng Zhōu Shì Fèng Huáng Dǎo Shēng Tài Lǚ Yóu Qū)
- Yangzhou Zhuyu Bay Scenic Tourist Attractions (扬州市茱萸湾风景名胜区; Yáng Zhōu Shì Zhū Yú Wān Fēng Jǐng Míng Shèng Qū)
- Yangzhou Melanophylla Bay Park (扬州茱萸湾公园; Yáng Zhōu Zhū Yú Wān Gōng Yuán)
- Shaobo Lake Scenic Area (江都邵伯湖风景旅游区; Jiāngdū Shàobohú Fēng Jǐng Lǚ Yóu Qū)
Yangzhou Tourist information
Yangzhou is a prefecture level city within Jiangsu province in China.