The Xuchang Paste Company was founded in 1859 by Tao Xuchang.. Here is produced hand-made soy sauce, through a traditional process. Xuchang Paste Company has a shop in front and a workshop at the back, making and selling soy sauce all by itself. wikimapia.org/10933226/Xuchang-Paste-Company Wuzhen (Simplified Chinese: 乌镇; Traditional Chinese: 烏鎮; pinyin: Wūzhèn) is a historic scenic town, part of Tongxiang, in northern Zhejiang Province, China. It lies within the triangle formed by Hangzhou, Suzhou and Shanghai. Wuzhen's area is 46.5 square kilometers. Its total population is 60,000 of which 12,000 permanent residents. Located in the center of the six ancient towns south of Yangtze River, 17 kilometers (10.56 miles) north of the city of Tongxiang, Wuzhen displays thousands of years of history in its ancient stone bridges floating on mild water, its stone pathways between the mottled walls and its delicate wood carvings. Also, setting it apart from other towns, it gives a unique experience through its profound cultural background. by Ross Pollack
Unreviewed Sites in Xuchang
The following sites have not yet been reviewed or rated. Have you visited them? If so, please help us by adding a review now.
- Xuchang National Flower and Garden Expo (许昌鄢陵国家花木博览园; Xǔchāng Yānlíng Guójiā Huā Mù Bólǎn Yuán)
- Xuchang Baling Bridge (许昌灞陵桥; Xǔ Chāng Bà Líng Qiáo)
- Xuchang Spring House (许昌春秋楼; Xǔ Chāng Chūn Qiū Lóu)
- Official Kiln Museum Yuzhou are Xuchang (许昌禹州均官窑址博物馆; Xǔ Chāng Yǔ Zhōu Jūn Guān Yáo Zhǐ Bó Wù Guǎn)
- Xuchang City Ziyun Shan Scenic Spot (许昌市紫云山景区; Xǔ Chāng Shì Zǐ Yún Shān Jǐng Qū)
Xuchang Tourist information
Xuchang is a prefecture level city within Henan province in China.