Image: The Xuchang Paste Company was founded in 1859 by Tao Xuchang. Here is produced hand-made soy sauce, through a traditional process. Xuchang Paste Company has a shop in front and a workshop at the back, making and selling soy sauce all by itself. by Ross Pollack
Xuchang Tourist Attractions
Xuchang Incompete Tourist Attractions
Have you been here? You can help us by writing a review of these locations.
- Xuchang National Flower and Garden Expo (许昌鄢陵国家花木博览园; Xǔchāng Yānlíng Guójiā Huā Mù Bólǎn Yuán)
- Xuchang Baling Bridge (许昌灞陵桥; Xǔ Chāng Bà Líng Qiáo)
- Xuchang Spring House (许昌春秋楼; Xǔ Chāng Chūn Qiū Lóu)
- Official Kiln Museum Yuzhou are Xuchang (许昌禹州均官窑址博物馆; Xǔ Chāng Yǔ Zhōu Jūn Guān Yáo Zhǐ Bó Wù Guǎn)
- Xuchang City Ziyun Shan Scenic Spot (许昌市紫云山景区; Xǔ Chāng Shì Zǐ Yún Shān Jǐng Qū)
Xuchang Tourist information
Xuchang is a prefecture level city within Henan province in China.