Image: Painted Pottery Warriors and Horses of the Western Han Dynasty. Burial objects unearthed from the funerary pits of tombs #4 and #5 at Yangjiawan, Xianyang City in 1972. Altogether more than 3000 pieces are arranged in eleven formations. by Dennis Jarvis
Xianyang Tourist Attractions
Xianyang Incompete Tourist Attractions
Have you been here? You can help us by writing a review of these locations.
- Qianling Museum (乾陵博物馆; Gān Líng Bówùguǎn)
- Maoling Museum (茂陵博物馆; Mào Líng Bówùguǎn)
- Xianyang City Museum (咸阳市博物馆; Xián;xiān Yáng Shì Bó Wù Guǎn)
- Xianyang City Binxian Big Buddha Temple (咸阳市彬县大佛寺; Xián;xiān Yáng Shì Bīn Xiàn Dà Fó Sì)
- Yangling Agricultural Science and Technology Demonstration Park District Xintiandi (杨凌区新天地农业科技示范园; Yáng Líng Qū Xīn Tiān Dì Nóng Yè Kē Jì Shì Fàn Yuán)
- Xianyang Tomb of Concubine Yang (咸阳杨贵妃墓; Xián;xiān Yáng Yáng Guì Fēi Mù)
- Xianyang loess Folk Culture Village (咸阳黄土文化民俗村; Xián;xiān Yáng Huáng Tǔ Wén Huà Mín Sú Cūn)
- Yangling Insect Museum (杨凌昆虫博物馆; Yáng Líng Kūn Chóng Bó Wù Guǎn)
- Yangling Aquatic Sports Center (杨凌水上体育运动中心; Yáng Líng Shuǐ Shàng Tǐ Yù Yùn Dòng Zhōng Xīn)
- Yangling District, rich base of seedling propagation (杨凌区中富苗木扩繁基地; Yáng Líng Qū Zhōng Fù Miáo Mù Kuò Fán Jī Dì)
Xianyang Tourist information
Xianyang is a prefecture level city within Shaanxi province in China.