Image: Tieling is a small city in the north of Liaoing province in China. by Derek Harkness
Tieling Tourist Attractions
Tieling Incompete Tourist Attractions
Have you been here? You can help us by writing a review of these locations.
- Tieling River Provincial Tourist Resort (铁岭清河省级旅游度假区; Tiělǐng Qīnghé Shěngjí Lǚyóu Dùjià Qū)
- Tieling City Museum (铁岭市博物馆; Tiĕ Líng Shì Bó Wù Guăn)
- Tieling Zhou Enlai Memorial Hall (铁岭市周恩来纪念馆; Tiĕlíng Shì Zhōu ēnlái Jì Niàn Guăn)
- Xiangya Mountain Scenic Area (铁岭开原象牙山旅游景区; Tiĕlíng Kāiyuán Xiàngyá Shān Lǚ Yóu Jĭng Qū)
- Tieling Diaobingshan steam locomotive museum (铁岭调兵山市蒸汽机车博物馆; Tiĕ Líng Diào Bīng Shān Shì Zhēng Qì Jī Chē Bó Wù Guăn)
Tieling Tourist information
Tieling is a prefecture level city within Liaoning province in China.
Intro to Tieling
Tiělíng (铁岭) is a prefecture level city in the north of Liaoning, China. The prefecture borders Inner Mongolia to the north.
Diaobingshan: These remains were once an ancient Chinese city or military camp where Wuzhu (a great commander of ancient China) based his army. The site is about 500 metres square.