Image: Changsha, Hunan province, China. by Jakob Montrasio
Changsha Tourist Attractions
Changsha Incompete Tourist Attractions
Have you been here? You can help us by writing a review of these locations.
- Changsha天心阁 (长沙天心阁; Chángshā Tiān Xīn Gé)
- Hunan Provincial Museum (湖南省博物馆; Húnánshěng Bówùguǎn)
- Lei Feng Memorial Hall in Changsha City (长沙市雷锋纪念馆; Chángshāshì Léifēng Jìniànguǎn)
- Changsha Window of the World (长沙世界之窗; Chángshā Shìjiè Zhī Chuāng)
- Changsha Underwater World (长沙海底世界; Chángshā Hǎidǐ Shìjiè)
- Changsha Yuelushan Scenic Tourist Attractions (长沙岳麓山风景名胜区; Chángshā Yuè Lùshān Fēngjǐngmíngshèng Qū)
- Comrade Liu Shaoqi Memorial Hall (刘少奇同志纪念馆; Liúshǎoqítóngzhì Jìniànguǎn)
- Wu Shan Road, Liuyang (浏阳道吾山; Liú Yáng Dào Wú Shān)
- Changsha Shiyan Hu (长沙石燕湖; Cháng;zhǎng Shā Shí Yàn Hú)
- Cheung Tai Wai Shan (长沙大围山; Cháng Shā Dà Wéi Shān)
- Changsha Lei Feng Memorial Hall (长沙雷锋纪念馆; Cháng Shā Léi Fēng Jì Niàn Guǎn)
- Liuyang Fireworks Museum (浏阳花炮博物馆; Liú Yáng Huā Pào Bó Wù Guǎn)
- Liuyang ancient wind-tunnel (浏阳古风洞; Liú Yáng Gǔ Fēng Dòng)
Changsha Tourist information
Changsha is a prefecture level city within Hunan province in China.
Intro to Changsha
Changsha (长沙) is the capital city of Hunan province in South Central China. It sits beside the Xiang river, which is a tributary of the Yangtze River. The city has been an important trading hub, going back for Qin dynasty and before. It became the provincial capital during the mid 17th century. In the 20th century, the city was the scene of many battles in the war between China and Japan. It was in Changsha that a young Mao Zedong was first introduced to communism.