Image: Simalou (司马楼) on Liuye lake in Changde, Hunan, China. The name breaks down to "Sima", an official title in ancient China, and "lou", meaning simply "building". The first part of the name is a reference to Liu Yuxi (刘禹锡) a famous Tang Dynasty poet who served under that title for nine years in Changde. Behind the building is a statue of Liu Yuxi. by Metal.lunchbox
Changde Tourist Attractions
Changde Incompete Tourist Attractions
Have you been here? You can help us by writing a review of these locations.
- Changde Spring Scenic Area (常德桃花源风景区; Chángdé Táohuāyuán Fēngjǐngqū)
- Changde willow lake resort area (常德柳叶湖度假区; Cháng Dé Liǔ Yè Hú Dù Jià Qū)
- Changde folders Mountain National Forest Park (常德夹山国家森林公园; Cháng Dé Jiá;jiā Shān Guó Jiā Sēn Lín Gōng Yuán)
- Changde Flower scenic Rock Creek (常德花岩溪景区; Cháng Dé Huā Yán Qī Jǐng Qū)
- Changde City Museum (常德市博物馆; Cháng Dé Shì Bó Wù Guǎn)
Changde Tourist information
Changde is a prefecture level city within Hunan province in China.